Thursday, June 9, 2011

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Ok all my TransFans out there.  It is almost here, the 3rd installment of the Transformers movies.  I am syked and cannot wait.  I haven't read a lot about this installment because don't want know what is going to happen and also, this is supposed to be the last installment.   I hope not because I am a true Transformers fan.  I grew up with the Hasbro money-makers in the 80's and still follow to this day.  I was in Walmart one day and happened upon a Transformers, Generation 1 video and of course I had to buy it.  I used to play around the house as a kid thinking I was Optimus Prime, leader of the autobots, and fighting the evil Decepticons.  That was fun.  I can't wait to see this movie.  I will be there at the midnight showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment