Monday, June 20, 2011

What's up Tiki

Hi guys,

I was checking the web the other day and was thinking about Tiki and realized that I have not heard from Tiki in a very long time.  I remember talking to some colleagues about his unretirement and I thought Tiki took one too many bumps to the head.  Don't get me wrong, I will support Tiki on his retirement.  If anyone can do it physically he can.  He did some amazing things when we played together at the University of Virginia.  I wish I could block for him now, but I know if I step onto a football field and try a return I would break every bone in my body . . . before contact.

I just hope everything is ok with Tiki.  I was sad to hear that he and Ginny did not work out, she was always very nice to everyone and we (teammates) knew that brotha was in love when they were in college.  I will not judge Tiki, that is not my place.  I just hope he is doing the right thing with his comeback.  I am just praying that he isn't coming back for the money; even though he has a pile of legal issues in front of him.  I just wish him and his family all the best.

Shout out to Rhonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment