Friday, July 15, 2011

3 girls busted for illegal lemonade stand - US news - Weird news - msnbc.com

3 girls busted for illegal lemonade stand - US news - Weird news - msnbc.com

Wow, have you ever heard of such (I will say it) nonsense. You mean to tell me that police have nothing better to do than to drive around the neighborhoods and tell these little girls that they have to shut down their lemonade stand because they didn't know where it was made, how it was made, and what it was made with. Well let's explore this: First we need lemons, the last time I check and made lemonade, it can only be made from lemons (even the artificial stuff is from lemons), second, we need sugar (probably real sugar, not the high fructose stuff because it is a residence) and water. When you mix them all together, Shazzam!!! you have lemonade. I think I would almost be embarrassed if I were a cop telling these little girls to "shut it down", the very least you can speak to the parents and tell them that they can sell today but not anymore after that (until they get a license from Kellogg). Wow, this is all I can say. There are people trying to blow up airplanes, kidnappings everyday, but this is what gets law enforcement attention. Only in America.

No comments:

Post a Comment